1. Acquisition of personal information
We will comply with laws and regulations and acquire personal information by appropriate and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
We will clearly indicate the purpose of use of the acquired personal information and will use the personal information appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use. In addition, its use is limited to those involved in the business concerned, and deviant use will be prevented by means such as confirmation by the person in charge.
3. Management and storage of personal information
Personal information is managed securely, and safety control measures are in place to prevent leakage, destruction, or damage of the personal information. Any problems will be dealt with quickly, with corrective measures taken to prevent any recurrence.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide the personal information obtained from the customer to a third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, the following cases are excluded.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person
(3) When it is necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law.
5. Compliance with laws and regulations
We comply with the applicable laws and regulations, and guidelines and other rules established by the government with respect to the handling of personal information.
6. Handling inquiries and complaints
We will respond quickly with an established system for receiving and handling inquiries and complaints regarding the storage of personal information.
7. Continuous improvement of the personal information management system and mechanism
We will continuously improve the personal information storage management system and mechanism.Date of enactment: June 1, 2005
Date of revision: April 1, 2022
President: Koji Minato